Take a trip back to History with BAMBIKE ECOTOURS
As a child I could not imagine how i could look back at my childhood if I did not learn how to bike. I can still remember how a bike was my inspiration to strive hard and be the Valedictorian of our class as I was promised by my parents that they would buy me a bicycle if I a.m on TOP of my class and so bicycles play an important part in my life.
Experiences... that’s what we have to invest on this summer. I know summer is ending soon but it’s never too late to look for things to do that will make you remember the summer of 2019.
Swimming, staycation, travel, are but some of the famous things to do during summer when the kids get a time out from school and parents would like to capitalize on this moment to bond with them and spend quality time. But what if the family is tight on budget as enrollment will soon start and fees are getting higher each year? What if they want to bond but can’t afford more than 500-1000 pesos?
Here’s a suggestion on what that money can get you...memories that your children will surely remember.
Bambike is a bicycle made out of bamboos and Bambike Ecotours handles tours using these bambikes mostly in Intramuros.
For as low as 50pesos your children(who are students) can rent a bambike and go around Intramuros for an entire hour while the parents can also do the same and join them for only 100pesos. You may walk in and drop by their office just near San Agustin Church or call/text or send them a message on their Facebook page for inquiries. They also offer “pedicab” like bambike for those who do not know How to ride a bike or may have forgotten how.
Kindly check their website for full information:
1. What are your tours?
- Intramuros Experience: The bestseller - A 2.5 hour tour to see it all
- Express: A 1.5 hour tour for a quick but fun ride
- Sunset: A 1.5 hour relaxed tour that leads to a roof deck for a view of the sunset and a drink
- Night: A 1.5 hour tour when the sun has set and Intramuros lights up
2. What are the schedule of your tours?
- Intramuros Experience: Monday - Sunday, 10 am and 3 pm
- Express: Monday - Sunday, 10 am and 3 pm
- Sunset: Monday - Sunday, 4:30 PM
- Night: Monday - Sunday, 5:30 PM
3. How much are the tours?
- Intramuros Experience: 1,200 PHP
- Express: 799 PHP
- Sunset: 1,200 PHP
- Night: 1,200 PHP
4. Should I book in advance?
- Although we accept walk-ins, we recommend booking at least 48 hours prior. A reservation will guarantee a Bambike and guide for you. You can book through Get Your Guide: https://bit.do/BambikeEcotoursGetYourGuide
You may grab snacks within Intramuros that are affordably delicious and satisfying to complete the ultimate family bonding.
Creating memories need not be expensive, we just need to be creative to make the experience worthwhile.